Voted Best Offroad Club 2011 by the OF4WD
For 2011 Tri-City Jeep Club was voted Best Offroad Club by the OF4WD!
Tri-City Jeep Club Gives Back
Tri-City Jeep Club gives back by donating $2815.00 to the Children's Wish Foundation.
We meet every Monday night at Edelweiss Tavern
in Kitchener 6:00pm - 9:00pm
Welcome to our Club
Welcome to Tri-City Jeep Club's website and Forum. TCJC was named club of the year for 2011 by the
Ontario Federation of 4 Wheel Drive. Come join us and find out why!
We hold organized club events for everyone. We meet once a week, every Monday, at The Edelweiss
in Kitchener for club business and fun. In the summer we hold overnight trail rides, joint club events,
family picnics, drive-in nights, and we participate in trail clean-ups around the province. During the
off-season we keep busy with events like scavenger hunts, mystery tours, and parties. Our off-road events
are for vehicles and drivers of all types and experience.
We like to give back. Throughout the year we support the Children's Wish Foundation by fund-raising
through 50/50 draws, raffles, and our Buck-A-Stuck program. At Christmas time we contribute to the
Stuff a Cruiser with Toys campaign for the Waterloo Region Police Auxiliary and Knights of Columbus.
Along with our sponsor Wellington Motors in Guelph, we host an annual Show and Shine in June. This
event has grown to be one of largest events of its kind in Ontario.
Tri-City Jeep Club adheres to the Tread Lightly Program. We believe in packing out more than we pack
in when on the trails. We prefer to educate on responsible trail use and ask that our members protect
the good reputation our club has built up. Our Jeep 101 course in the spring attracts not only the new
drivers in the club but also our more experienced drivers looking for a refresher and/or to add their
knowledge and anecdotes.
Member Rules and Expectations
- Must be licensed and insured
- Drivers are expected to adhere to the highway traffic act
- While attendance is not mandatory at all events we do hope members will take part in as many events as possible
- Participate in fund-raising for our charity
- Respect and protect the club's good reputation
- Respect local trespassing restrictions and laws
- No alcohol or recreational drugs at official club events
Tread Lightly Pledge!
Respect the rights of others.
Avoid sensitive areas.
Do your part.
Our Mission Statement
Tri-City Jeep Club is a recreational, none Profit organization, operating with the sole purpose of promoting good, clean and safe off road activities.
Our rules are very simple:
- Renew your membership yearly.
- You do not have to attend all club meetings.
- Be courteous to other members.
However, we do ask and expect a few things from our members:
- Always ride safely.
- Don't give the Club a bad name.
- Be an active member, attend club rides and events.
- To Ride the trails you need a valid OF4WD membership.
- Tread lightly.
We ride for the thrill of the off road! Most toys are for kids, our toys are for us to remain kid. So whether your ride is stock, lifted or modified you will always be welcomed at the Tri City Jeep Club and always try to roll Rubber side down.